All these questions are answered in a video seminar which includes the following topics:
- South Korean business development
- Their latest investment projects
- Market entry strategies
- Recent changes and trends
- South Korean government and other organizations
- South Korean business conglomerates and their strategy
- South Korean (Asian) business etiquette
- Consumer behaviour and marketing tips
- Cultural differences and their effect
- Importance of the South Korean market
To put things into perspective there is also a short part added about China, Taiwan, Myanmar and Thailand.
All this you can get on Vimeo until 18th of October for only 44€ with the special promotion code: https://vimeo.com/r/20mK/Q1pZazV0N2.
You will get almost five hours of very useful information and knowledge to grow your Business easily!
The information you will receive from downloading this video seminar will significantly reduce the time of your entry and consequently save you a lot of money. If you are already present in the market, improved communication and negotiation is guaranteed.
With streaming the video seminar you will also receive a FREE pdf version of an exclusive guide on how to do business in South Korea, where you can find a country overview, economic figures, latest trends, investment projects, analysis of consumer behaviour, marketing tips, business etiquette and much, much more. This guide is not sold in any bookstore and is available exclusively to our customers. The guide is in English.